At Hemmera, we treat each project as unique, and bring together the best combination of staff to most effectively address each of our clients’ specific needs. This precise blending of knowledge and experience has enabled Hemmera to take on increasingly challenging work across all sectors.
WATER RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Hemmera’s Water Resource Management specialists focus on understanding the complex movements and interactions of surface water and groundwater and quantifying the effects from project development on water users and the environment.
Sustainable water resource management is paramount as communities, industries and natural resource development companies work to achieve water security and infrastructure resilience. This is becoming increasingly more challenging with increased demand for reliable sources of water and changing precipitation patterns.
Hemmera’s team of hydrogeologists, hydrologists, engineers and water quality experts provide water resource management expertise across a broad range of sectors including mining, land development, oil and gas, energy, transportation, and the public sector. From desktop studies to complex lifecycle studies that balance long-term environmental, economic and social impacts of water use, we work to find the best solution for our clients.
As an Ausenco Company, we have access to leading engineering and environmental expertise around the globe and can provide complete environmental, engineering and design services to our clients wherever they are.
Our services include:
- water balance including numerical (Goldsim) modelling
- physical / conceptual hydrogeology
- groundwater modelling, predictive water quality modelling
- geochemistry, waste rock / acid rock drainage
- hydrology, instream flow assessment
- baseline studies, water quality assessment
- source water characterization and protection
- wetland assessment, habitat compensation
- water supply planning, watershed management, surface water protection
- environmental assessment, permitting and licensing
- resilient design, innovation, community consultation